Goal: Create a book list; books you have read, are reading, and want to read. Achieved! September 2012.
They say that you can manage what you measure and I suppose that is the main point of all these goal setting projects. I would like to keep track of the books I’ve read so that I can start paying more attention to the trends in my life. This way, I can also see if I am taking the time to read, which is an activity that I really enjoy, but rarely take the time for. Notice how most of the books I have read are psychology or business related, while I have a bunch of fiction on my “to-read” list. Hm. Here is what I have so far!
Books I read during my 26×26
- The Start Up of You by Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Zingerman’s Guide to Giving Great Customer Service by Ari Weinzweig
- The Responsible Business by Carol Sanford
- The Most Successful Small Business in the World by Michael Gerber
- Companies We Keep by John Abrams
- Why Him? Why Her? by Helen Fisher
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Ethical Slut by Janet Hardy and Dossie Easton
Books I have read since September 30th, 2012
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
Books I would like to read
Red Hot Touch by Jaiya and Jon Hanauer
Between the Assassinations by Aravind Adiga
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The $100 Start Up by Chris Guillebeau
Interchange Reading List… to be added later.
Books I am currently reading
- The Happiness Project by Gretchin Rubin
- The Gift of Therapy by Irvin D. Yalom
Love, Stength and Vigor!