I’m terrible at keeping up with blog posts. This fits in perfectly with the current theme of my life: When it rains it pours. Coincidentally, it’s pouring in San Francisco right now and has been for the past day or so. I have been working on my goals all month and have accomplished many (8!) I haven’t blogged about a single one. So now, when I sit down to write a post, I am completely overwhelmed because I don’t need to write one post, I should write 8! Ack! I suppose this is why I have included blogging on my goal list; an attempt to make it a habit and manage it more.
Well, here I am. It’s a Friday morning, I woke up at 6AM, but skipped Crossfit because it is storming outside and I did not want to ride my bicycle through the flood zones. Instead, I am attempting to catch up on my goal review. However, instead of facing the daunting task of writing 8 posts, one about each goal I have accomplished in November – I am going to make a list (I LOVE LISTS) of the goals I’ve worked on and write about them more specifically later (uh… perpetuating the problem??)
GOALS I ACCOMPLISHED IN NOVEMBER!
- I read a book! There is Nothing Wrong with You by Cheri Huber
- I made mail art: I participated in Snail Mail My Email 2012.
- I took my bod-photos.
- I did not smoke for 30 days: this is a hard one for me to write about because it means that I have to admit that I smoke sometimes. Well, I was smoking too much this summer and I said enough is enough! I know I can drop it (like it’s hot), so I did.
- I expressed my feelings when it was difficult for me multiple times and recorded it somewhere…
- I attended the 2nd Interchange weekend.
- I got new jobs! Three to be exact.
- I moved to San Francisco! WOO!
This is a big month for me. In the past 5 weeks I have worked 4 jobs and moved into the city, plus worked on everything else mentioned above. Needless to say, I have been super stressed out and been fending off anxiety attacks. YAY LIFE!
Let’s put it this way – I am learning a lot at an accelerated rate. I am excited for the holidays so that I can spend time with my family and hole up in cozy homes. Bring on the movies and hot tea! Oh yea and definitely give me a high five and a hug the next time you see me. Thanks.
Love, Strength, and Vigor!